Laura is nine months old today. She is such a busy girl. She eats lots of solid food now thanks to her 6 teeth. I haven't taken her in for her doc appt yet so I don't know exactly what she weighs or her height but she sure seems big to me. Now she crawls so fast it is hard for Lindsey to keep her toys out of reach. She is also pulling herself up on all kinds of things so we have had to step up the baby proofing. Her crib mattress is lower and we have to put the side all the way up now. She also figured out how to climb a step and escape our sunken living room. Ahhh!! Lindsey is a ball of energy as usual. I am beginning to enjoy the fact that I can trust her more. She will go play in her room for quite a while now without getting into trouble. She is getting a bit sassier too. I have a little debate with her every day about something. I've found myself saying "because I said so" almost daily since Christmas. Matt and I are both still fine. Work and home, work and home, etc., etc. I am sick of the snow now--I have been for awhile. I think Matt is happy not to have to run the snowblower every other day. I know he would like it to be warmer so he could fix on his tractor without bundling up so much. The pics above are kinda random. Laura has started to sleep on her tummy with her butt up. I tried to get a pic of her toothy grin. Lindsey in the tub with her second lice shampooing. We never actually found any on any of us (Matt thought he saw one on Lindsey) but daycare had it and we treated it like we did too. Laura was so proud when she pulled up and stood by me. The last one is the best we got for a family pic in front of the tree. I was sick again--which turned into my sinus infection for the year. It seems like the kids and I just pass it around. I'm beginning to think Matt might be right that he just doesn't get sick as often.
