Thursday, May 1, 2008
I figured I would update sooner than later since we have had a busy few days. Laura is very jaundice. She has spent all of today on a Billi-bed (a UV light bed to help her liver break down the bilirubin in her body since she is having trouble doing it on her own.) It's been hard to only get to hold her when she is feeding or having a diaper change. Hopefully she will sleep well tonight in it. How do you comfort a newborn without picking them up? I guess the bright side is that she is so tired from all of this that she has been sleeping almost all day. Lindsey is doing well. She has been doing some part time daycare and is giving up naps now. We played "zoo" today and made cages for her little animals. It's so fun to hear the things she imagines.
