

I think we are getting the hang of this. Today Lindsey went to daycare and Laura and I ran a bunch of errands and did lots of laundry. She had her 2 week appointment this morning and she is doing great. She was already 22 inches (96%) and 8 lbs 11 oz (36%). I think her weight will catch her height now that she is past the jaundice. She ended up being on that light bed for 4 days but she looks great now. Lindsey still loves her bunches and always wants to be right in the thick of everything. She is doing so well with the potty training that she went to bed in underwear tonight and we got her some princess underwear instead of the thicker training ones. You would think we gave her a million dollars instead of underwear. I love how kids get excited about the smallest things.