Monday, February 18, 2008

Time for an update. We have had a rough month since I wrote last. Lindsey and I have both had some long lasting colds and she has also given up sleeping in her bed. She is sleeping through the night again now (mostly) but on a blanket on the floor in her room with another blanket or pillow covering her. We are hoping and praying this is just a phase. From talking to many of you it doesn't sound that uncommon. I just hope it doesn't get worse when the baby comes. The baby seems to be doing well. I do feel like I could deliver tomorrow. She doesn't seem to have any more room and now it is starting to hurt when she kicks. I have been having a hard time sleeping and eating with all the heartburn but with some Zantac I'm hoping that gets better soon. I think some nice weather and restful days would make us all feel great right about now. I envy all of you who go somewhere tropical this time of year!! Hope you enjoy the video. Kids are just so weird sometimes.