Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy 2008 from the Morans!!!
Welcome to our blog page!! Thanks to my co-worker Brooke for getting me over some of my computer fear and encouraging me to set this up. It was really easy and hopefully I can keep it updated instead of trying to squeeze a year of news into a Christmas letter.
We are all doing well here. Lindsey is growing like a weed. She hit 3 feet tall shortly after her birthday and talks constantly. She amazes Matt and I daily with the things she comes up with.
I am growing more like a potato (large and lumpy) but I won't complain because we are both healthy. This little girl in my belly reminds me daily (and nightly) how big and strong she is getting. We are looking forward to April when we finally get to meet her. When we asks Lindsey what baby sister's name should be she always says "Mommy's tummy". Somehow I don't think that will pan out. We don't have a name yet to tell her and at the rate we are going I don't know if we will until April. It's much harder this time around. I went back to full time at the hospital in November and that has been difficult. I miss my time with Lindsey but we are adjusting. We just make sure to cram the evening full of family time.
Matt is doing well. He didn't get a deer this last year but it doesn't seem to faze him. He is already looking at the calendar to plan food plots and scouting and yadda yadda yadda. He definitely does enjoy his hobby. School is about the same. He still works at 2 schools but is completely full time now isn't of the weird 0.9 he has previously been. He gets a little more time now to prepare lessons during the work day which he really seems to like.
That kinda catches up to now. Like I said, I hope to update this pretty often so check back now and then and don't forget to write.
nellied@yahoo.com