July we spent doing as much fun "summer stuff" as we could. We spent the Fourth of July at mom and dad's. I definitely prefer small town fireworks. PR puts on a good show for a town of it's size! I've been to St. Cloud's before and there are just too many people! Lindsey became my little flower helper. We kept a bouquet on the kitchen table for months. She even got to "clip" a few times on her own--it made me a little nervous to give her a pruner but she had a blast.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
July we spent doing as much fun "summer stuff" as we could. We spent the Fourth of July at mom and dad's. I definitely prefer small town fireworks. PR puts on a good show for a town of it's size! I've been to St. Cloud's before and there are just too many people! Lindsey became my little flower helper. We kept a bouquet on the kitchen table for months. She even got to "clip" a few times on her own--it made me a little nervous to give her a pruner but she had a blast.
